Apr 2, 2011

India Wins the Cricket World Cup!





BLEED BLUE.


Some more pics and a great vid of the end of the match:

This one from Neil Nitin Mukesh's Twitter feed of the celebrations outside his house:


Abhishek and Big B celebrating India's win:


And for those of you who, like me, had to rely on dodgy internet streams to see the match, and who might have thrown things at the wall when those streams failed in the final minutes, here's the end of the match and a bit of the post-match celebrations:


1 comment:

Shellie said...

I could not believe how exciting this was to watch and how much pride I felt for India to finally come out winners with all their hard work. It was amazing!

I wish I'd been in Mumbai to experience it.

I thought it was kind of silly for this prairie raised Canadian girl to be so excited about it, but what are you gonna do! It was AWESOME!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...